Saturday, December 17, 2011

My First Post (:

I dance, I read, I bake, I laugh at everything, I do spontaneous crafts, I stay up way too late organizing, I sing in the kitchen, I fall down the stairs, I want to go to Italy, I want to be a dance teacher and a pediatric dietician, I love taking pictures, I can't watch a football game for my life, I hate the aftertaste of cooked peppers, I love holidays and my family, disneyland is my magical place, I love making breakfast with my dad and talking to my mom everyday after school, I love to drive because I can, I'm going to fly across a stage someday, I secretly wish I was a princess just so I could go to balls and wear ball gowns, I look forward to watching cliche Christmas hallmark movies with my sister Katie way too early in the morning over winter break, I love sister time with Christina where we do crafts or go to dance classes, I love having my hair done for me, I love foot massages (getting them, not giving them), I love not worrying but I always do, I like to write and I love keeping a journal, I save movie tickets and candy wrappers, I look at cookbooks and dog ear hundreds of pages, I don't watch tv but I adore movies, I love riding bikes even though I'm no good at it, I love coloring with crayons and homework you can do while listening to music, I love Utah mountains and being active, I love cats and sometimes dogs (it depends on their personality), I love babysitting and making my bed, you don't want to come near me if I haven't eaten all day, I don't like physics but I love chemistry, I wanted to be Clara in the Nutcracker since I was 5 years old and I didn't get the part, I like yoga and pilates and quoting youtube videos, I'm the leopard in Tarzan, and I'm going to be 17 years old in less than a month.

And I've never made a blog before.

That's all you need to know about me.

On this blog (which is for my personal satisfaction and enjoyment more than anything else), I am going to post the things I bake, the pictures I take, the crafts I make, funny stories, just about anything that is share-worthy.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. ANNA! What a cutie-patootie you are! I'm looking forward to reading about your fun adventures, and getting some recipe tips!! LOVE your cute little face!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete