Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Improvised Dinner with Friends

My parents (aka my guinea pigs for trying healthy new things I make) were gone last night for dinner so I invited my friend Courtney over to make dinner with me and our friend Miranda joined us later once it was all cooked :) (not on purpose of course). So, Courtney chose a chicken stroganoff recipe we found on this website. BUT. It said it was going to take an hour so we improvised a few parts. And we served it over pasta!
It was delicious! Although we did add too much mustard. Whoops!
We served it (Court's idea) with this lovely spinach salad which has cucumber, celery, red onion (still my new fave!), blueberries, sliced almonds, and a soft Mexican cheese (with the texture of goat cheese pretty much). Balsamic vinaigrette or Red Blush Wine vinaigrette is perfect on this type of salad. 

Success! 

2 comments: