Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to school college meal! Plus peaches.

School starts next week!

I picked up my roomie Courtney from the airport and my friend Miranda from her hotel and we were all STARVING. So we pulled together this beauty pretty quick. I had exactly three pieces of pork in my freezer and voila! The carrots were a little....uhhhh charred. Oh well. We just made some instant mashed potatoes we already had in the cupboard (the juices from the pork are great on the potatoes) and a salad.

Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops



The cuties. 

It is my family's fave season- Peach season!! We got a huge box of peaches from the Harward Farms stand, and I was gifted with like a million peaches when my parents left for SB that were all rotting before my very eyes, so we whipped together: 



and served it with ice cream (and I added whipped cream because I do that.) 

Also, on a GF note, I tried this new flourless/butterless cookie recipe and it was a HIT. Definitely a repeater. 



Happy Back to School Cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment