Sunday, August 3, 2014

Katie's famous chicken and GF croutons!

Happy Sunday my friends!
Sunday is such a wonderful day of the week. The best, actually.

My sister Katie made this recipe a wonderful GF fave in our family, since it is one of her faves to make! And, I would go so far as to say she has mastered it.

Katie's Bacon Wrapped Chicken 


So delish. Here's the recipe. 


I made gluten free croutons! Easy! And this is such a good use for gluten free bread that you decide you hate or is about to go bad. 

Gluten Free Croutons! 




Ain't it pertty? On my Cesar salad I chopped up romaine lettuce, tomatoes, sliced black olives (A MUST), shredded parmesan from Trader Joe's, my gf croutons and cesar salad dressing! 

Find the recipe for the gf croutons here


Since it is Sunday, here is my spiritual bit for the week.

We can't demand God for answers. He doesn't work that way.  

And when we get answers, in whatever form they come, however soft or subtle they may be, we can't decide that it actually isn't an answer. 



When we pray for guidance and direction, we must pray with the faith that God will answer us and with the courage that we can and will do what He asks of us.


Fear is not of our Savior, it is of the devil. We can't let our fears get in the way of doing the things the Lord asks of us.

An answer is an answer. And if you're afraid of that answer, "Do it afraid". The Lord will provide a way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment