Saturday, August 9, 2014

Clever College Girl

So I'm starting a new section of my blog including all the tricks I've discovered as a college student to saving money, saving time, staying fit, and more.

So to jumpstart this business, I made THE EASIEST GRANOLA IN THE WORLD! And the best part is, I don't have to BUY granola for like, months!

So the trick is, you mix all the ingredients together, bake it in the oven for 10 minutes, give it a stir, turn OFF the oven (this is *key*, it doesn't say to do this specifically in the recipe, but after some worrying about my apartment burning down and google searching, I came to this conclusion.) and put the granola right back in and leave it there all night! Wake up in the morning to homemade granola awaiting you!

Without further ado, here is the recipe:

Easy Overnight Granola


See and you can put it in a cute container and keep it in your pantry! Wooohoo go frugality. 

And here is a glimpse of my scrumptious breakfast with my tasty granola. Honey Greek yogurt and strawbs. MMM. My fave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment